Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes – May 1, 2018
We’ve just released a new hotfix for Heroes of the Storm to apply a few bug fixes.
- A “Preparing Game Data” window will no longer briefly appear when launching Heroes of the Storm after downloading the latest patch.
- Objectives: Channeling is now correctly paused if a Hero is hit by a Time Stop effect, like Zeratul’s Void Prison, while attempting to capture the following Battleground Objectives:
- Dragon Shire: Dragon Knight
- Towers of Doom: Altars
- Warhead Junction: Warhead collection
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Deckard: Rejuvenation Potion no longer restores resources other than Mana, such as Zarya’s Energy and Sonya’s Fury.
- Deckard: Heroes who are Unstoppable can now correctly consume Lesser Healing Potions.
- Garrosh: Enemies within line of sight blockers who are hit by Groundbreaker at maximum range are now correctly revealed.
- Ice Block: Fixed an issue in which certain Abilities remained castable during Ice Block.
- Thrall: Learning Crash Lightning no longer causes Chain Lightning to prioritize Heroes prior to earning 30 Crash Lightning stacks.
- Deckard: Replaced an outdated voiceover line that could play after repeatedly clicking Deckard in the Taiwanese game client.
- Loot Chests: Fixed an issue in which players could not access their Legendary Loot Chests on the Loot screen.
- Voice: Addressed an issue that could cause the game client to crash while using Voice.
Head to the official Heroes of the Storm forums to discuss this post with other players.