Heroes Brawl of the Week, January 26, 2017 - Checkpoint: Hanamura
This week’s brawl is Checkpoint: Hanamura – Attack or defend a single payload on a single-lane Overwatch inspired battleground!
- Shuffle Pick
- At the start of the match, you’ll choose one of three available Heroes, but choose quickly, you only have 30 seconds!
- Reduced Death Timers
- Hero death timers will all be reduced to 9 seconds, or 12.5 seconds during overtime
- No talents. No levels.
- All players will start at level 10 and choose a Heroic ability, but nothing else
- Pumped up Health Packs
- Health Packs can be found around the Battleground which will instantly restore 50% of total Health and Mana to the player that walks over it
- Checkpoints? Check.
- Reaching a Checkpoint will grant additional capture time for the attacking team
- Escort your payload to its destination or defend the enemy push to claim victory!
- Complete three matches of Checkpoint: Hanamura to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.