Heroes Brawl of the Week, November 3, 2017: Pull Party
Some of our Heroes are taking a break from the battlefield to catch some serious R&R by the pool, and Stitches is throwing a party—a pull party! Hook enemy Stitches to pull them over to your side of the pool and then take them down to claim victory.
- All players spawn as Stitches —Bikini Stitches!
- Use Stitches' Hook to pull enemies over to your side of the pool so that your team can kill them.
- Hook’s cooldown is greatly reduced. It also travels much slower and farther than usual.
- There's no XP, no leveling, and no talents.
- Helping Hand is always active, allowing you to Hook allies as well as enemies.
- Hooking an ally or enemy who is already being pulled will kill them instantly.
- Doing this to one of your teammates denies the enemy team a kill.
- The first team to 20 kills wins!
- Complete three Pull Party matches to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.