Heroes Brawl of the Week, September 15, 2017: Blackheart’s Revenge
Assist a salty revenge-fueled pirate in his other-worldly quest to destroy the docks, or send him to a watery grave with the aid of some spectral cannonballs. This week’s Heroes Brawl is Blackheart’s Revenge, and no matter which side you take, it’s sure to be an explosive match!
- Choose from one of three randomly selected Heroes before entering the Docks. Be quick about it though, you only have 30 seconds to choose!
- Everyone will begin the round at level 10 and will be asked to choose a Heroic Ability. No other talents will be available.
- You will either be placed on the Attacking or Defending team and will be responsible for aiding Blackheart in his quest for revenge, or preventing the destruction of the Docks
- Attackers will be responsible for preventing Defenders from firing Cannons at Blackheart’s ship
- Defenders will gather Cannonballs and fire them at Blackheart’s ship via Cannons placed around the Battleground
- After the first round, teams will switch sides and the displayed health on Blackheart’s Ship will be adjusted to show the amount of Cannonballs the defending team must fire to beat their opponent’s score and win the round.
- The team to fire the most shots at the enemy ship will be victorious, unless both teams fire zero or the maximum of 5 Cannonballs, which will result in ties.
- Complete two matches of the Blackheart's Revenge to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.