Heroes Brawl of the Week, October 27, 2017: Hallow’s End
Nova’s Snipe and Genji Dashing, join us all for pumpkin smashing! With tricks, and treats, and loot galore, you’ll scream at what we have in store! So, don your costumes, play pretend… the hour is nigh for Hallow’s End!
- Begin a match on Towers of Doom with some spooky new gameplay!
- New Event: Smashing Pumpkins
- The Headless Horseman will travel from lane to lane dropping pumpkins for either team to smash!
- Smashing a pumpkin will launch a pumpkin at the enemy's core, and unleash a Trick or Treat for you or your team!
- Rehgar’s Bloodlust (Just for you!)
- Tyrande’s Shadowstalk Invisibility
- Uther’s Divine Shield (With bonus duration!)
- Rehgar’s Ancestral Spirit
- Exploding Sapper Mercenary
- Medivh’s Poly Bomb
- Chromie’s Time Trap
- Unfriendly Sylvanas’ Wailing Arrow
- Shrink Ray
- Killing a Hero will launch a pumpkin at the enemy's core.
- Death Timers have been reduced to 5 seconds.
- Teleporters and empowered tower shots have been disabled.
- The first team to destroy the enemy Core will be victorious!
- Complete three matches of the Hallow's End brawl to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.